Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe Without Wine
Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Recipe Without Wine | The word ‘scampi’ is employed to visit varied things. Commonly, it suggests that the design of preparation, i.e., food sautéed in butter/oil (as in ‘shrimp scampi’ ‘lobster scampi). At times, dish conjointly suggests that shrimp or prawns. On the opposite hand, sometimes, the dish shrimp dish is solely stated as ‘scampi’.
A Red Lobster Shrimp dish is one among the foremost common comfort foods. A dish may be a dish wherever shrimp or lobsters square measure sautéed in butter/oil with garlic. The classic dish is served over food, rice, or served with crusty bread. In most of the cases, a splash of wine or wine is employed during this instruction.
Basically, the sole needed to form a shrimp dish square measure shrimp, butter/oil, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. you’ll be able to modify the essential instruction in keeping with your style by adding spices and condiments (oregano, parsley, cayenne, paprika, thyme). you’ll be able to conjointly add sauce and cheese for extra style. Here square measure attention-grabbing and straightforward recipes that may tell you the way to form shrimp dish while not wine.
Simple Shrimp Scampi (with oil)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 medium sliced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of minced parsley
- Spices of your choice (oregano/cayenne/paprika/thyme)
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, and olive oil to form a fine mixture.
- Next, add any of the spices of your choice (only a pinch) to this mixture.
- Add shrimp to this mixture and set aside for some time to marinate.
- In a skillet, add cooking oil and sauté garlic in it.
- Cook on low heat until the garlic is soft and slightly amber in color.
- Remove garlic from the oil, and add the marinated shrimp to the oil and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn over each shrimp in the skillet and cook again for a minute.
Cover the skillet and let the shrimp cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and let it sit for a few minutes. After the prescribed time, take the lid off to check. If the shrimp is pink and juicy, it is perfectly cooked. If you find it tough and not properly cooked, you can add 1 teaspoon of oil, cover the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Lastly, add lemon juice and parsley and serve hot! This shrimp scampi can be used as topping for pasta as well as pizza.
Cheese Shrimp Scampi
- 1 pound uncooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- Pasta of your choice (preferably angel hair pasta)
- ¼ cup of butter
- 3-4 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of dried oregano
- ¼ cup of minced fresh parsley
- ¼ cup of dry bread crumbs
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as per the directions.
- Put butter and oil in a skillet and sauté garlic in it until soft.
- Next, add shrimp, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper into it and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- By the time, the shrimp will turn pink.
- Now sprinkle Parmesan cheese, parsley, and bread crumbs over it and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- After the prescribed time, the topping will turn golden brown.
- Serve shrimp scampi with cooked pasta.
As you must have seen, shrimp scampi is quite easy to make. The entire dish can be made in 15-20 minutes. Try these recipes and make a gourmet meal for your family in no time.